23 Nov Reflecting Is Important
Thanksgiving is not something that is widely recognised or celebrated in Australia, but it can act as a prompt to stop and reflect. Business can be all consuming especially as we steam roll towards the end of the year.
When you stop to breath, take a moment to think of the things to be grateful for. Here are some things on my list:
- Thank you to all my clients. Some of who have been a apart of the journey for over ten years
- Thank you to those early clients who allowed me the opportunity to learn and grow
- Thank you for being able to work indoors when the weather is horrendous
- Thank you for technology constantly challenging me and giving me problems to solve
- Thank you for allowing me to be part of your team and help your business
- Thank you for my family for believing in me
- Thank you to Google!